Accessories are the fun part of your wardrobe and the icing on the cake. They’re where you really get to have fun with a look and inject a bit of your own personality into themix. More than just a fun way to highlight your look, accessories are IMPORTANT. They provide the finishing touch to an outfit. Much like the punctuation mark at the end of a sentence, they help set the tone. Best of all, they can transform an outfit from casual to dressy and back at the drop of a hat (literally!). Yet many women have no idea how to wear them.
Along with creating a variety of looks, there are many compelling reasons to focus on accessories:
- Women of all ages who complete their look with accessories send the message that they value and care for themselves.
- A great necklace or earrings that bring the focus to your face can knock years off your age.
- When worn appropriately, accessories can add richness to your outfit and draw the eye upward, creating a slimming effect.
- Accessories that highlight your personal coloring and express your unique style will set you apart from those who might wear similar clothing.
- Accessories can be conversation starters and offer an easy opening for people to get to know you.
Whether you love to pile them on, or are a true minimalist when it comes to accessories, the art of adornment is one not to be
ignored. To complete your look you’ll need a good set of accessories to play a supporting role in your wardrobe. Yet, knowing just what the right accessories are for each individual can be a daunting proposition. Several factors come into play when selecting jewelry for each client. More than just what looks good at first glance, there is a real science behind what size, shape and color flatter a person. Understanding a few key elements will empower you to select jewelry for your clients with confidence.
Let our Stylista’s create a personalized accessories capsule for you and show you how you can take your look to the next level.
**Join me on Saturday, April 30th at 10am for the Secret Power of Accessories Workshop, part of our Super Style Saturday event.