Do you love fashion? Do you love to help women look great and feel beautiful? Are you friendly, engaging and a team player? Then we want you! StyleFinder Boutique is currently seeking to add a part-time Stylista (20-25 hours per week) to our team to work in a fun, engaging environment, to empower women through personal style. We pride ourselves on the client experience and our high level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients.
- Wardrobing and selecting clothing for clients.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Reception and processing of new inventory.
- Performing basic opening and closing operations.
- Working regular daytime hours, as well as occasional after-hours events, with some including local travel.
- Learning the StyleFinder ID® System and using it with your clients.
- Neat, well-kept appearance and personal style.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Great attention to detail.
- Desire to make a difference for others.
- Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register,
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Please email your resume to Michele [at] StyleFinderID [dot] com. We’re a family-owned business located at 6801 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh NC. We look forward to hearing from you!