The StyleFinder Personal ID Assessment is your style blueprint takes the guesswork out of building a wardrobe and getting dressed. It’s a blueprint to help you to understand how to build a wardrobe, where to begin, what to wear, and what to stay away from.
Getting dressed is no longer daunting or confusing. It’s about gaining clarity and confidence.
We help de-mystify the process and connect the dots. When you feel in touch with who you are and your style you can’t help but feel relaxed, confident, and sexy. Most women find they can now get dressed in 7 minutes or less. What are you going to do with all that free time?
A women’s style is refined with maturity, our body may change in ways we would rather it not, sometimes life and other transitions in and out of careers and children help evolve our style in unflattering ways. All this change sometimes has an negative impact on our “groove.” Wouldn’t you like to know how to get your groove back?
Your unique style is about honoring who you are and finding the best ways to express it in all areas of your life, whether it be your clothes, music, decor, lifestyle, etc. We want to help you feel fabulous, not to fix you.
We have a saying at StyleFinder: “This is judgement-free zone.”
We want to help you not waste time, money and energy wondering if what looks good on your sister or best friend is right for you.
So what is the StyleFinder Personal Style experience all about? We are glad you asked.
Well, there are two parts: the Discovery piece and the Practical piece. In the Discovery phase, you will work privately with a Certified Style Coach. She will work with you to help define your Style Profile. From there you’ll move on to the Practical session. On the floor is a lot fun. Information gather in the Discovery session, is put to practical use. Learning becomes dress up play. This is about getting those “ah ha” moments!
Here are just a few of the valuable and meaningful things you will learn in your Style session:
– Learn about what it means to create a Signature Style and Color. We estimate less than 5% of women know their signature style. Those who do know immediately stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. They dress with confidence and consistency every time you see them.
– Learn about your unique considerations and walk away with a clear understanding of your assets and attributes so you know what you have to work with next time you get dressed and shop.
– Learn about how to have accessories “make sense” because when they do it creates harmony and balance.
– Learn about why there are no “shoulds.” Know the difference in being on trend vs trendy.
– Learn about your “shadow side” – opposite to where you want to be
– Learn about where you want to invest your money and how to determine cost per wear because doing so will make you style dollar stretch further than you ever imagined.
– Learn about 5 elements all women need to know to create balance and harmony
1. Personal Color
2. Face Shape
3 Body type
4 Personal Scale
5 StyleFinderID Power Words and Archetype
Ready to get your mojo back while creating your perfect wardrobe. Feel confident, relaxed, and sexy. Your
personal StyleFinder wardrobe blueprint makes it easy. You’ll know what to wear, when to wear it and everyday you’ll Dress Like You Mean It.
End your style suffering and stress. Call today to schedule your session with a Style Coach.
Share this Post